AGU in America 2006

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hello Japan! from Maryland

The AGU in America 2006 team:

Nina Liakos, Teacher/Coordinator: "I am really looking forward to meeting you on August 2. I hope the program we are preparing will be interesting, educational, and fun for you!"



Kevin McCaughey, Lecturer (here pictured with friends in Ukraine): “Hi, everybody. I'm in California right now, already getting ideas for the program in August. I'm excited about working with Japanese students. I really enjoy their energy and positivity.”



Tim Daniel, Mentor, in Honshu, Japan in 2005: "Hi, everyone! I'm excited to be a student mentor for the "AGU in America" program. I've never been to Aoyama Gakuin University, but I studied at Kobe University for a year and traveled all over Japan. I like sports (especially baseball), languages, drawing, and reading. See you in August!"



Laura Jacob, Mentor, at UM: "Hi! I am Laura, one of the mentors, and I am looking forward to making this a great program!"



Ji Won Moon, Mentor: "Greetings all! My name is Ji Won and I am honored to serve as a student mentor for all of you. I am very much looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you in the future, and let us make this program one of the most enjoyable and unforgettable moments in life!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home